One of the latest advances in the field of hair implants is the HID technique, thanks to which, thanks to a tool (IMPLANTER or CHOI PEN), the follicles are implanted directly in the reception area, one by one.
DHI technical advantages
- Use of local anesthesia.
- It is not invasive, without pain, without hospitalization.
- It is not necessary to shave the reception area.
- There are different types of implants (larger or smaller diameter) depending on the characteristics of the patient’s follicle.
- It can give more density.
- It has more precision and accuracy.
- The scalp and surrounding follicles are almost untouched.
- It is not necessary to use the scalpel to open the channels where the follicles will be deposited, so the wound is smaller and leaves no scars; With the implanter, it is easier and more convenient to control the tilt angle, depth and direction of the channel.
- Patients can have a normal life right out.
- Natural and permanent finishes.
Disadvantages of the DHI technique
- Longer intervention time to increase density per cm2.
- You can not implant more than 2500 to 3000 follicles, so the number of follicles is less than that of the FUE technique, and this in order to maintain the follicles in optimal conditions from their extraction until their implantation.
- It is ideal for specific and localized areas rather than covering large areas.
- The price of the intervention is more expensive than with the FUE method.
Do you need more info?
Request more information
Recovering your own hair with a completely natural finish is our goal. Our medical and technical team extracts the follicles from the back and from the sides of your head (depending on the case), and then implant them in the zone (s) that require it.