Hair implant clinics in Spain
Discover our hair gafting options in Spain, thanks to our clinics, where we will advise you on the options offered by SANANTUR. We carry out a preliminary study to design the plan you need, totally personalised: degree of alopecia, number of follicles required or type of intervention (Sapphire FUE or DHI).
Hair implant have arrived in Spain with force and our clinics want to offer you a tailor-made solution, that combines and economical price with our medical team professionalism.
Barcelona Pack PREMIUM PLUS FUE Saphir!! from
- Operation performed personally, by our Dr. Vicenzo Mónaco, specialist in hair implants, with the help of a highly qualified medical team.
- Attention of our translator in Spanish, French or English.
- Consultations with the doctor in our facilities, or by WhatsApp, according to the client’s needs.
- Local anaesthesia.
- P.R.P. (Platelet Rich Plasma), during the operation.
- Follow-up during the 1st year by the doctor, at the clinic or by WhatsApp, for patients who live far away or cannot visit us in person.
- 10 year guarantee certificate
- Techniques used: FUE-ZAFIRO, FUSS or DHI, according to each case.
- Delivery of a pack of aftercare products.
(flights, transfers and hotel not included).
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- The reservation is made through a transfer of € 500 in the account of MEDICAL GRAFT, S.L. and will be deducted from the final price to be paid at the clinic, the same day of the intervention.
- The required days of stay are two: day 1 intervention; day 2 consultation + visit with the doctor. The hotel and transfers are notincluded.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Due to the exceptional situation of COVID-19, in order to intervene, the patient is required to carry out a “rapid test” or “serological test” for the detection of antibodies about 48 hours before the intervention (cost approx. from € 20), and the result takes about 15 minutes. If the result is negative, the intervention can be performed; otherwise, due to its degree of sensitivity between 64-80%, it can give positive, a false positive orthat the virus has been passed (“immunity”). In this case, a PCR must be performed next in order to be more conclusive 24-48 h before the intervention.